canberrabirds

Double-barred Finches again

To: 'calyptorhynchus' <>, 'Canberra Birds' <>
Subject: Double-barred Finches again
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 02:12:56 +0000

Yes that was me. I was referring to the green shed at Mugga lane tip. I believe I have seen the DBF there (a group of about 10), three times in the last few years that I have been there. Actually not so close to the shed but along the fence area on the other side of the car park from the shed.

Philip