canberrabirds

List of community sites for posting and viewing ACT bird photographs

To: Canberra Ornithologists Group <>
Subject: List of community sites for posting and viewing ACT bird photographs
From: Richard Lane <>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 14:48:46 +0000
Hello All.

Following is a compilation of all of the community sites that were provided in response to my request for online places where people are posting their ACT bird photographs. I was amazed by all of the suggestions - so many different places, each with such a vast visual treasure within.

=====================================
Resources ...

- Canberra Nature Map

- BirdLife Australia

- Birdlife Photography (BLP, an interest group within Birdlife Australia)

- #canberrabirds on Instagram

- Canberra Wildlife Photography on Facebook

- Canberra Birders on Facebook

- Canberra Birds and Wildlife on Facebook

- eBird

So many thanks to each of the contributors.

... Richard