canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Which hide and time of day?

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Which hide and time of day?
From: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 21:54:45 +0000

It’s not really my story to tell, Steve, but I’ve seen the male once from the Bittern hide where I believe most of the VERY INTERMITTENT AND FLEETING sightings have been.  Shorty saw a juv from Cygnus.  As to time, take as a starting point HANZAB:  ‘Mainly crepuscular and nocturnal …’

Among those not having the best of years so far:  Australian cricket followers, gardeners, beetle-eating bird species, US govt workers, polar bears.