canberrabirds

Fw: COG Members' Night

To: "" <>
Subject: Fw: COG Members' Night
From: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:54:26 +0000
I’ve had only a limited response to my invitation for speakers at the COG Members’ Night to contact me.

I still have spots for 4 presentations left, so if you’ve been holding back wondering whether or not to present, please contact me to offer or discuss.

Once again, many thanks for your kind considerations.

Jack Holland

Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 8:15 AM
Subject: COG Members' Night

Subscribers may have read in the latest issue of Gang-gang (December 2018, which has just come out), that the COG meeting in January will be a COG Members’ Night to be held at the St James Uniting Church Hall, Curtin.

A copy of the ad is below.

I’m keen to get the agenda settled soon, so I’m inviting members who feel they have an appropriate presentation to make to please contact me with some brief details of it.

Members who have not presented to COG before are particularly encouraged.

Many thanks for your kind considerations.

Jack Holland

COG MEMBERS’ NIGHT 9 January 2019

Due to the unavailability of our usual meeting venue the 9 January 2019 COG meeting will be a COG Members’ Night, starting at 7:30 pm:

A program will be drawn up allowing COG members to contribute short presentations (about 10-15 minutes long) on a range of bird related topics.

So if you have a favourite birding moment for 2018, some special photos to share with members, a birding story to tell, or anything that you think might be of interest to other members, please:

Contact Jack Holland (6288 7840 A/H, or by E-mail on ) as soon as possible.

Members who have not presented to COG before are particularly encouraged.

VENUE St James Uniting Church Hall, off Gillies St, Curtin

There is parking for at least 30 cars in the car park off Gillies Street, and further parking in Gillies St itself, or across the road at the Curtin shops.

Please use the entrance on the E side next to the Good Shepherd Anglican Church and by going under the Chocolate Bear Playgroup sign.

A good-sized kitchen with a fridge is available for our use for tea/coffee after.