canberrabirds

Woodland survey Mt Ainslie - 7 Dec 2018 - Noisy Friarbirds

To: 'COG List' <>
Subject: Woodland survey Mt Ainslie - 7 Dec 2018 - Noisy Friarbirds
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 22:32:55 +0000

On face value a good, real world story from Martin, about the tree. Both advices may well be legitimate. That is unfortunately what “resource management” is all about. I would expect these notices came from different sections (or would hope so). I suggest sending each of these notices to the alternate agency and see what happens.

Philip