canberrabirds

Fwd: [canberrabirds] Bush Blitz at the ANBG 2 December 2018

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Fwd: [canberrabirds] Bush Blitz at the ANBG 2 December 2018
From: Steve Read <>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 02:33:14 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lia Battisson <>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 12:02 pm
Subject: Bush Blitz at the ANBG 2 December 2018
To: COG Discussion List <>

Dear all,

Below is a copy of a text I sent out previously, but it was unsuccessful due to an unexplained glitch.  Needless to say, I had no responses and my request is now URGENT!

Once again COG will have a stall at a community event at the Australian National Botanical Gardens.  It is open to the public from 10am to 3pm and looks like an interesting event, so I would urge members to go along.  I will be there from 9:30 until 3:30 to coordinate the stall on behalf of COG but will require assistance from at least one other person at all times during that period.  Help mainly entails enthusing members of the public about birds and their habitats and  answering questions from them about birds they have seen or membership of COG.  I am also looking for someone to take a group of 12-15 people for a walk around the gardens  to look at birds.

If you are able to assist for an hour or so please get in touch via email or mobile phone.  My mobile number is 0412788791.

 For more information about the event itself, follow this link: http://bushblitz.org.au/bush-blitz-at-the-australian-national-botanic-gardens-save-the-date/

 Yours sincerely

Lia Battisson