canberrabirds

Couple of nice new bird films - Red-capped robin, Double barred finch, C

To: "<>" <>
Subject: Couple of nice new bird films - Red-capped robin, Double barred finch, Crested bellbird
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:33:15 +0000
I know many folk have seen these lovely birds, however I'd like to share some recent work which shows them off well I think.

Red capped Robin https://vimeo.com/293681827
Double-barred Finch  https://vimeo.com/293684801
Crested bellbird https://vimeo.com/292550839

As with all my recent work they will play well at 1080p full screen if your internet is up to it.

Enjoy

David