canberrabirds

COG outing 30 Sept

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: COG outing 30 Sept
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 08:39:30 +0000
Last call for those who wish to go to the COG outing next Sunday 30 Sep.  For catering purposes, I need final numbers by tomorrow night. Details below:

We have been invited to a property that has been de-stocked for some years.  A reconnaissance visit last year yielded a good number of interesting species along the creek, in the woodland and in former grazing areas.  The owners have added small dams with bird-friendly plantings around the edges.

They have offered to host a lunchtime barbeque at the conclusion of our birding.

As it takes almost an hour from our carpooling spot in Hall to Kangiara, we will meet at 7am.  Registration is essential: to m("gmail.com","smlashko");" style="color:blue">.  More details will be provided to participants after registration.  Numbers will be restricted to 20.

Thanks Sue