canberrabirds

Reminder: Bike outing next Saturday 15 September

To: COG Chat <>
Subject: Reminder: Bike outing next Saturday 15 September
From: Ryu Callaway <>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 04:51:01 +0000
Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder about the bike outing on the coming Saturday - a leisurely ride incorporating a number of lakes and ponds in the Tuggeranong area.
If you have any questions or are interested in taking part, please let me know - the sooner the better, so I can finalise the details.

Sites will include: Lake Tuggeranong, Isabella Pond, Upper Stranger Pond, Stranger Pond, Gordon Pond and Point Hut Pond. Start around 8am and conclude early to mid-afternoon. The route will predominantly feature wide shared paths, with some sections on gravel or grass - ensure your bike is suitable. Expect to do about 20-25kms total (we walked 5kms for today's COG outing, so it's not far on a bike!) and there will be plenty of breaks as we stop at the different ponds along the way.

Ryu