canberrabirds

Avian drama in backyard

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Avian drama in backyard
From: Martin <>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:31:35 +0000
Pale Male (capitalised) is possibly the most famous bird in the world. It is one of a pair that nest on 5th Ave in NYC and became famous when the owners of the building tried to destroy the nest.  A number of famous people (Mary Tyler Moore being one) joined the (successful) fight to save the birds. I would be surprised if the book about is not available in the ACT Library service.

Sent from my iPhone