canberrabirds

bird books for sale

To: "" <>
Subject: bird books for sale
From: Barbara Allan <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 03:54:55 +0000

I have been given a large collection of bird books, part of the library of a late COG member. Attached is a rough catalogue of part of the collection. It includes many classics which might be of interest to newer birders  and not a few quite eclectic items. Any proceeds from the sale will go to the Canberra Birds Conservation Fund. I haven’t set prices – a donation will do, provided it is commensurate with the obvious value of the book in question! Let me know if you are interested in any and I will bring it/them to the next COG meeting for you to look at. Or contact me to arrange a time to come and inspect the collection. Cheers, Barbara