canberrabirds

COG Mystery bus trip Sunday 27 May

To: "" <>
Subject: COG Mystery bus trip Sunday 27 May
From: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 22:17:51 +0000
Dear subscribers

There are still seats available for the above COG outing on Sunday next weekend.

Jenny Bounds and I have started putting the program together aimed at making it a very enjoyable social event for all participants, in addition to finding some good birds

The details are below.

So if you are intending to join us, please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Jack Holland

Late Autumn Mystery bus trip; Sunday 27 May – Day outing

Jenny Bounds and Jack Holland are planning another bus trip for this date. Aspects are expected to be the same as previous weekend trips of this kind, ie cost of $20 for transport by two 12-seater buses, the point of departure will be the National Library car park at 8 am, and it will run until mid afternoon (please bring morning tea and lunch).  To continue to keep it fresh we are again looking at changing the specific objectives of this trip.  These are still being discussed but we plan to visit some spots where participants may not normally go and/or will be able to see some interesting birds.  The final itinerary will depend on some rekkies beforehand, as well as which birds have been reported around the time.

If you are interested in participating please contact Jack Holland (6288 7840 H or by E-mail on ).  Please don’t delay booking your seats if you are intending to participate in this very popular outing.