canberrabirds

Honeyeaters moving over Murrumbidgee Golf Course

To: 'Cog line' <>
Subject: Honeyeaters moving over Murrumbidgee Golf Course
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 05:22:25 +0000

Yes Susanne, little doubt they are YFHE. I had a flock migrating over my Kambah home yesterday morning. About 15, likely more than one lot I noticed, but that was in the duration of hanging out washing.

Philip

From: Susanne Gardiner [ Sent: Tuesday, 27 March, 2018 2:41 PM     To: 'Cog line'     Subject: Re: RE: [canberrabirds] Honeyeaters moving over Murrumbidgee Golf Course

I don't know what species I saw yesterday, but there were about 30 - 40 going east around 2 pm over Mt Taylor. Could have been YFHE, size wise and they chip-chipped.

Susanne