canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Gooroo South Woodland survey 18th March 2018

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Gooroo South Woodland survey 18th March 2018
From: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:43:56 +0000

Over the weekend orienteering, a fully antlered deer surprised one competitor at Collector Hill (very she-oaky, possible habitat for G B-Cockatoos, but none heard) and there was a reliable report of a Powerful Owl at Snow’s Hill, off Mayfield Road.   Just an impression, but very few birds at either patch of woodland.