canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Tomato Culprit Caught Female Koel

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Tomato Culprit Caught Female Koel
From: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:38:26 +0000

Kym  -  Are those your photos?  Great photos, and very interesting.   They are of a juvenile male moving into pre-adult male plumage.  They are of great interest for a current project of mine.  Can we be in touch off-chatline about dates, location etc?

Any similar photos by anyone else will be very useful to me.  There are large gaps in our understanding of plumage changes and movements to be filled in.

Geoffrey