canberrabirds

Office-based volunteer opportunities - Regent Honeyeater research

To: "" <>
Subject: Office-based volunteer opportunities - Regent Honeyeater research
From: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 01:22:22 +0000
Hello Members and Subscribers

Ross Crates, the main speaker at our COG meeting this month, has asked me to bring this opportunity to your attention - he hopes we can help him.

As members and guests may have gathered from the talk that he gave, they have a lot of monitoring data for Regent Honeyeaters and other threatened woodland birds currently only in quite a number of data books.

Ross is looking for a desk-based volunteer to assist them with data entry? Ideally they would need assistance from 1 - 2 computer savvy COG members with attention to detail and a lot of patience!

Unfortunately they are not in a position to offer payment.  However, if there is anybody who may see this as a worthy cause or opportunity, it would be a huge help to an extremely busy research group!

If so could you please contact Ross directly on or on 0410 184867

Many thanks for your kind consideration

Jack Holland