canberrabirds

Celebration of the return of life to Tidbinbilla 15 years on from the fi

To: "<>" <>
Subject: Celebration of the return of life to Tidbinbilla 15 years on from the fire (film)
From: David Rees <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 04:20:55 +0000
Folks

Its 15 years since the fire that turned Tidbinbilla into a blackened smoldering 'ruin'. Since then it has recovered and I thought I would put together a film to celebrate that.  Based around the Sanctuary it depicts some of the wildlife that has returned.  I think it is a thing of calm beauty and a tribute to the power of life as it struggles with the elemental forces of nature.

If you have 13 minutes I suggest you sit back and enjoy it. It beats whats on TV!   Play it full screen and at 720p or 1080p if you can (controls bottom right of video screen - cog symbol for video quality, frame symbol for full screen play)

or the alternative address  https://vimeo.com/251586492

Enjoy

David