canberrabirds

Bird Soundscapes from NZ (audio)

To: "<>" <>
Subject: Bird Soundscapes from NZ (audio)
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 02:42:15 +0000
In addition to filming things I have acquired a bit of a collection of audio recordings that I feel its time to share. (This is audio specifically recorded, not audio off video)

Here are a couple of Soundscapes from NZ that disproves that the place is poor for birdsong, it can be, but not always.  Enjoy these unique sounds - they are different to here but with the odd bird similar and one the same!

enjoy

David