canberrabirds

Where have all the ducks gone?

Subject: Where have all the ducks gone?
From: Alison <>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:08:36 +0000

Until recently I worked in Woden. The last two years saw four or five batches of wood duck chicks at Edison Park; over 30 in total both years. I no longer work at Woden but when I visited Edison Park on a couple of occasions in October/November there was not even one duckling even though I caught one pair mating earlier.

Alison