canberrabirds

Canberra becoming superb parrot central for not-so-superb reasons

To: 'Canberra Birds' <>
Subject: Canberra becoming superb parrot central for not-so-superb reasons
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 06:11:51 +0000

I believe I recall Martin even referring to his own home (!) as “GBS Central” in articles in Gang Gang.

Then there was also Crake Alley at FSP.

Philip

Geoffrey

You are certainly right about Julian first using the term Finch Central, for the reasons you offer and that it was myself who made the link to Ghostbusters.

Martin

Martin Butterfield

http://franmart.blogspot.com.au/