canberrabirds

COG's bird blitz 28-29 October

To: "" <>
Subject: COG's bird blitz 28-29 October
From: Barbara Allan <>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 23:30:25 +0000

Just a reminder to birders about COG’s bird blitz on 28-29 October. There are several prime sites awaiting “adoption” for a survey or surveys that weekend. They include Crace grasslands, Gossan Hill NR, O’Connor Ridge, Bruce Ridge, the Arboretum, Norgrove Park, Kama NR, Yankee Hat, Settlers track, Mt Tennent, Mt Mugga Mugga, Red Hill NR, Rob Roy NR, Tuggeranong Hill Nr, Cotter Reserve, old Boboyan Rd, Square Rock, Gigerline, many spots in the Brindabellas – and of course there are many other unlisted sites you may prefer to select. Or if you really prefer an already taken site, additional surveys there are fine – though it is more helpful in terms of our goal of overall ACT coverage if you pick somewhere else. I still haven’t heard from many semi-regular blitzers – do get in touch before I have to contact you individually! Barbara Allan, blitz coordinator