canberrabirds

RE: FW: [canberrabirds] WTEs and drones

To: 'Con Boekel' <>, "" <>
Subject: RE: FW: [canberrabirds] WTEs and drones
From: Dr David Rosalky <>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 02:40:06 +0000

I think drones are going to be a growing menace in all sorts of ways, including interference with aircraft and invasion of privacy.   I am currently working on a security arrangement for a community group and while the project has been underway, the risk has morphed from truck bombs to loners with rifles and knives to cars running people down.  But the future risk that will be very hard to counter is drones!