canberrabirds

Events at Mulligans Flat to mark Threatened Species Day 2017 - 9 and 10

To: "" <>
Subject: Events at Mulligans Flat to mark Threatened Species Day 2017 - 9 and 10 September inc. Friends Spring Bird Walk
From: Kathryn Eyles <>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 23:50:28 +0000

Dear Bird-listers

Community Open Day - Saturday 9 September 12 noon to 4pm

Join us at Sanctuary HQ at the Forde Community Centre to celebrate the work of our passionate researchers, volunteers, staff and community experts to re-introduce and protect threatened woodland animals and birds
  • Watch our artist-in-residence Emily Birks at work
  • Meet a Bettong (book tickets see below)
  • Children's Sanctuary Game
  • Information stalls and goodies
Free admission except for Meet A Bettong sessions ($5) where you can book tix here:

https://mulligansflat.org.au/event/meet-a-bettong-for-threatened-species-day/

Family Night Walk in the Sanctuary - Saturday 9 September 6 to 7pm ($10)

https://mulligansflat.org.au/event/family-night-walk/

Friends Spring Bird Walk - Sunday 10 September 9 to 11.30am  (Free)

Our annual Spring Bird Walk this year will commemorate National Threatened Species Day. John Brannan and Bill Graham are leading our walk in the Sanctuary, and always good to have more birders along!
Byo: Water, Morning tea & binoculars - wear sturdy shoes and a hat
Meet: Mulligans Flat Reserve Carpark - Amy Ackman St, Forde