canberrabirds

Weather talk + mff for Jack

To: 'Terry Bell' <>, 'chatline canberrabirds' <>
Subject: Weather talk + mff for Jack
From: Suzanne EDGAR <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 09:12:22 +0000
And I heard the 'joey, joey, joey' etc of a rufous whistler in my trees
today.

Also, while inspecting the suitability of the Qbn bush cemetery (as  an
eventual  resting place for my remains) off Lanyon Drive, ACT, this morn, I
sat in a glade-ette where I saw  a scarlet robin, yellow-rumped thornbill,
grey fantail, several superb f wrens; further along the track was a
white-throated tree creeper
Sz