canberrabirds

Selling complete set of Handbook of the Birds of the world - 17 volumes

To: "" <>
Subject: Selling complete set of Handbook of the Birds of the world - 17 volumes
From: Vivien Rolland <>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 22:30:26 +0000
Hi,

I am selling my complete set of "Handbook of the Birds of the world" (17 volumes - entire collection!).

It is in pristine condition and includes:
- all 15 currently available volumes
- the out of print volume 11 (Old World Flycatchers to Old World Warblers)
- the special volume (new species, amazing photographs of the HBW photo gallery)

Given the size of the collection, I would prefer to find a buyer in Canberra or around Canberra - this would also reduce the cost of the set quite drastically.

Let me know if you are interested!

Cheers,
Viv