canberrabirds

Mothers Day Bird Walk - Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary

To: "" <>
Subject: Mothers Day Bird Walk - Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary
From: Kathryn Eyles <>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 22:45:57 +0000

Dear chat-liners

Mulligans Friends is holding our annual Mothers Day Bird walk in the Sanctuary on Sunday 14 May 2017.

COG birders Bill Graham and John Brannan will lead our walk/s and its always good to have a few other birders in the groups to help with spotting.

Meet us at 9am at the Amy Ackman St reserve car park Forde.

We will walk for a couple of hours and then meet back and have a cuppa at the woolshed afterwards

Wear sturdy shoes and BYO hat, drinking water and binoculars

Free event - all welcome

ciao

Kathy