canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] White-cheeked honeyeater update at Jerrabomberra wet

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] White-cheeked honeyeater update at Jerrabomberra wetlands
From: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 01:10:45 +0000

I have seen the hybrid  a couple of times this year and Shorty sent me a pic only yesterday. It is in tail moult, showing a mix of old and worn feathers.   So far as I know the original WCH has not been seen for more than a year.  It will be of great interest to have any reports of the second generation hybrids, which could show features intermediate between the hybrid and a New Holland