canberrabirds

A very close look at Red necked Stints - film

To: David Rosalky <>, "<>" <>
Subject: A very close look at Red necked Stints - film
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 04:12:14 +0000
David

There were a number of birds with rings, short of me catching the bird there is no way I could work them out.  Leg flags look like local Victorian ones.  While the source footage here is good quality (filmed in 4K UHD and cropped to 1080p for editing to Vimeo)  I am unable to read the rings - not enough pixels!!.  The larger bird in the third clip with the yellowish legs is a Sharp-tailed Sandpiper.

More to come!

David