canberrabirds

Fwd: Operation Green Parrot Goes Live!

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Fwd: Operation Green Parrot Goes Live!
From: Con Boekel <>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 04:28:35 +0000

Hi everyone

Some of you will be aware of this crowd sourcing attempt to save Norfolk Island's Green Parrot because you are members of both COG and of Birdlife Australia.

This is practical conservation project - establishing an insurance population on Phillip Island which lies just to the south of Norfolk Island and which is part of Norfolk Island National Park.

I encourage you to consider participating if you have not already done so.

regards

Con