canberrabirds

Off topic: Can Echidnas stand on two legs? Do Echidnas have long legs? C

To: Con Boekel <>, Julie Clark <>, Mark Clayton <>
Subject: Off topic: Can Echidnas stand on two legs? Do Echidnas have long legs? Can Echidnas climb vertical walls?
From: Terry Munro <>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 00:22:37 +0000
I remember one paddling at the edge of the water on the beach at Tabourie
Terry Munro
On Wed, 1 Feb 2017 at 9:50 PM, Mark Clayton <> wrote:

I have quite a few former work colleagues who are keen fishermen. One or two of them often fish at Burrinjuck Dam  and they have reported seeing the occasional Echidna happily swimming across the lake several times.

Mark