canberrabirds

advance notice of March COG trip

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: advance notice of March COG trip
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:43:42 +0000
Dear COG members

From March 9 to 16 (Thurs to Thurs with Mon 13 being Canberra Day), there will be a COG trip to the Albury area.  We will have 3 destinations: the first on a property near Lake Mulwala west of Albury where camping and cottage accommodation is available for a 3 night stay.  We will then have 2 nights each at 2 properties east of Albury.  Both will be camping only.  Participants can come for all or part of the time.

At this stage, as I have to confirm the booking, I would particularly like to hear from people who would like to stay in the cottage which has one room with double bed and two other rooms each with twin beds; ie a maximum of 6 people.  Priority will be given to non-campers but campers who would like a bit more luxury for 3 nights (before camping on the other 2 properties) are welcome to give me their names in case there are vacancies.

If you would like to sign up for the whole trip, you are also welcome to contact me now.

Note: as always, priority will be given to COG members.

Sue Lashko
Field trips organiser