canberrabirds

Shorebirds booklet

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Shorebirds booklet
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 04:20:18 +0000
Dear members

The Shorebirds booklets from Birdlife Australia have arrived.  I have orders for 49 but have extras if you did not order one.  They will be available at the January 11 COG meeting and at the first outing for 2017 on Sunday 15 Jan to Uriarra.  Cost is $2.25 each.  It would be very helpful if you had the correct money.

The other option is that you collect your booklet from me at home - email me to arrange this.

Sue