canberrabirds

2017 COG field trips

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: 2017 COG field trips
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 02:39:54 +0000
Seasons greetings to all COG members

Firstly, many thanks to those members who led trips in 2016 and to those who have volunteered as leaders for 2017.  Without you, our extensive range of trips would not be possible.

Secondly, I have just added the 2017 field trips programme to the website:  http://canberrabirds.org.au/category/trips/
There are 2 mid-week extended trips in February that require registration, those to Shoalhaven Heads and Cape Conran Coastal Park in Victoria.  Please register asap.

Finally there are 3 dates in 2017 where both a trip location and a leader are required.  New leaders would be most welcome.  Remember you do not need to be an expert birder; rather I am looking for leaders to take us to new locations, so if you have a favourite birding spot and would be prepared to lead a trip in 2017, please contact me asap.  The weekends are (you can choose Saturday or Sunday):
  • 3-4 June
  • 8-9 July
  • 25-26 November
Happy New Year