canberrabirds

Apostlebird

To: Elizabeth Keen <>
Subject: Apostlebird
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 02:25:11 +0000
It's an amazingly friendly bird. When I went this morning it immediately flew over to me, then jumped up on a post less than a metre away for a photo. After a conversation about how much it must be missing its friends, I wandered around the main pond - very noisy because of 4 dogs in the water and their noisy owners. The coots, even the youngsters, didn't seem to mind.
Sandra h