canberrabirds

COG's bird blitz 29-30 Oct

To: "" <>
Subject: COG's bird blitz 29-30 Oct
From: Barbara Allan <>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 04:49:01 +0000

The first part of the weekend is looking ok so I’d encourage those of you who can to get out and do your surveys early. There are still a few named locations without takers – so if anyone has a bit of extra time, think about having a go at Mt Ainslie, Mt Painter, the Arboretum, Scrivener Dam, Rob Roy NR, Square Rock, Corin Dam. Or your favourite unlisted birding spot. I’ll be emailing the behind-locked-gates contingent separately tomorrow after I’ve picked up keys. Have a great – and safe – birding  weekend all, and remember to “share” your data with “COG blitz” if using eBird. Otherwise bring your datasheeets to the Nov COG meeting, drop them in to my letterbox or mail to COG, PO Box 301 Civic Square 2608. Or phone me if none of the above is possible. Cheers, Barbara