canberrabirds

A couple of sightings

To: COG List <>
Subject: A couple of sightings
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 04:05:02 +0000
While checking road conditions on Hoskinstown Plain this morning (bitumen roads passable again) I saw a Cattle Egret wandering around.  Only the 6th record here in 10 years.

Later in the morning I was at Kellys Swamp and saw three runners with the pair of Lapwings on the single bank in front of Snipe hide (but seen from Ardea).