canberrabirds

help with Tumut wetland survey

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: help with Tumut wetland survey
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:40:03 +0000
Dear members

Since early in 2015, COG has been assisting Tumut birders with their quarterly wetland survey, with 2 COG members driving down on a Friday afternoon, staying in  a Tumut motel that night and participating in the survey on the Saturday morning, and particularly helping ID the bush birds.  The survey is finished by mid-morning and there is plenty of time to drive home that day sometimes with more birding along the way.  Unfortunately for the next survey on Saturday Oct 22 at 7.30am, the regular COG surveyors are not available, so I am seeking 1 or 2 volunteers with good ID skills and who are prepared to meet their own expenses as we do when we go.

If you can help, please contact me in the next few days.

Thanks Sue.