canberrabirds

COG Mystery bus trip

To: "" <>
Subject: COG Mystery bus trip
From: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 22:11:00 +0000
Hello subscribers

Due to a late cancellation I am able to offer a seat on the COG Mystery bus trip this Sunday.

So if you’re looking for a good time with your COG friends this Sunday going to a few places you may not have been to before and seeing a range of birds in under good weather conditions, please let me know.

Details are below.

Jack Holland

Late Winter Mystery bus trip; Sunday 28 August – Day outing

Jenny Bounds and Jack Holland are planning another bus trip for this date.  Aspects are expected to be the same as previous trips of this kind, ie cost of $20 for transport by two 12-seater buses, the point of departure will be the National Library car park (still free on weekends) at 8 am and it will run until mid afternoon (please bring morning tea and lunch).  However, to keep it fresh we are again looking at changing the specific objectives of this trip.  These are still being discussed but we again plan to visit some spots where participants may not normally go and will be able to see some interesting birds.  The final itinerary will depend on some rekkies beforehand, as well as which birds have been reported around the time.

If you are interested in participating please contact Jack Holland (6288 7840 H or by E-mail on ).