canberrabirds

Migrants to Carwoola

To: COG List <>, "" <>, Lesley Page <>, Bill Hall <>, Carla Begbie <>, "Cath Williams" <>, Corinna Little <>, Ellie McFadyen <>, Gabrielle Burns <>, Garry Moffitt <>, Glen &/or Wendy Riley <>, Graeme Clifton <>, John Bissett <>, "John Hyles" <>, Kamprad <>, "Liesl Perryman" <>, Lisa & David <>, "Lybbie Hillman" <>, Lynton Bond <>, "Melanie Lenaghan" <>, Mick Street <>, "Mike and Kerrie" <>, Ros Cornish <>, "Sophie Jensen" <>, Tim Booth <>, "Wayne Johnson" <>
Subject: Migrants to Carwoola
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 23:02:24 +0000
I have compiled a table showing when migrant species have been recorded in Carwoola over the past 10 years.  I will try to remember to comment on how this is meeting the reality of 2016 in my usual monthly reports to residents of the area.

Thus far I have already recorded Pallid and Fan-tailed Cuckoos in the Carwoola area.  The other species expected in August are Horsfields Bronze-Cuckoo, Yellow-faced Honeyeater, Dusky Woodswallow and Grey Fantail.  Although Olive-backed Orioles wouldnot be expected here in numbers until September we did see 2 very frisky speciemens on the COG outing to Callum Brae last Wednesday.