canberrabirds

Re: Powerful Owl? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: "Baird, Ian" <>
Subject: Re: Powerful Owl? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: Terry Bird <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 00:05:26 +0000
Pleased to advise that Turner, the powerful owl, is located in the customary position at 0945 this morning Saturday 2/7/2016.

Sent from my iPad

On 30 Jun 2016, at 2:21 pm, "Baird, Ian" <> wrote:

Hi Terry,

Had a good long look at the tree you indicated today Thursday midday from several angles, but no cigar. There were definitely fairly recent droppings beneath that tree on the NE aspect out from the trunk, but nothing that looked rally fresh. And no bird seen.

Cheers,

Ian Baird  | Senior Policy  Officer

Phone: +61 2 6207 2336

Nature Conservation Policy | Environment and Planning Directorate | ACT Government

Level 1 North, Dame Pattie Menzies House, 16 Challis Street DICKSON | GPO Box 158 CANBERRA ACT 2601 | www.environment.act.gov.au