canberrabirds

Invitation - Bush Capital: the natural history of the ACT - launch Frida

To: CanberraBirds <>
Subject: Invitation - Bush Capital: the natural history of the ACT - launch Friday 11 March
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 04:12:52 +0000
COG members and friends are invited to this event - David
=============

Subject: Invitation - Bush Capital: the natural history of the ACT - 5.30PM Friday 11 March 2016
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 01:28:54 +0000

I apologise that this is a little late in coming to you.

We are very excited here at CMAG to be able to present Canberra Nature Map on our foyer screen in conjunction with the exhibition Bush Capital: the natural history of the ACT.

I hope that some of your team can make it along to the opening this Friday – please feel free to circulate.

…and no need to worry about the RSVP – we take all comers.

With regards

Shane

Bush Capital.jpg

 Shane Breynard |Director, ACT Museums and Galleries
CANBERRA MUSEUM + GALLERY · NOLAN COLLECTION · LANYON HOMESTEAD · CALTHORPES’ HOUSE · MUGGA-MUGGA COTTAGE

Civic Square Canberra City |PO Box 939 Civic Square ACT 2608
t 02 6207 2694|m 0419 276 540| e m("act.gov.au","shane.breynard");"> m("act.gov.au","shane.breynard");">

WEB | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE

The Cultural Facilities Corporation – an ACT Government Enterprise

cid:<script language=m("01D16A67.5239A3E0","image002.jpg");" border="0" height="72" width="414">