canberrabirds

Australian Hobby @ sports grounds

To: Anthony Overs <>
Subject: Australian Hobby @ sports grounds
From: Martin <>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 07:13:31 +0000
Being insectivores, did they catch any fly balls?

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Mar 2016, at 08:07, Anthony Overs <> wrote:

Two years ago, a pair of hobbies spent most of the summer around the baseball park at Narrabundah. They were often seen hunting around the lights in the evening. They often rested on the right-centre field light tower during the day.