canberrabirds

Channel-billed Cuckoos

To: COG List <>
Subject: Channel-billed Cuckoos
From: Phil Malin <>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 02:00:40 +0000
The "North side" CBC has been around for at least 9-10 days now. I have heard it call on 3 occasions. It is hard for me to pin-point a direction, due to the sound bouncing around my apartment complex courtyard, but I would guess that all three calls came from around Limestone Avenue on the edge of Braddon. It never hangs around for more than a minute or two.

Cheers
Phil

Sent from my HTC