canberrabirds

Wetlands car theft

To: shorty <>
Subject: Wetlands car theft
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 03:22:02 +0000
If the owners of the vehicles are on this chatline they might like to contact Aussie Windscreens at Phillip.

I have had to get a new windscreen twice in the last three months (not vandals but rocks thrown up off the beautiful roads of Palerang Shire) and found that the first, done through NRMA at O'Briens cost the insurer $450 and had a 10 day wait.  The second was through the linked business (not insurance); cost $248 and was done the next day.  I have used them in the past and this seems typical of their service.

Martin