canberrabirds

FW: noisy friarbirds in the ACT

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: noisy friarbirds in the ACT
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:00:03 +0000

Hi all,

Ross Crates is doing his PhD on the Regent Honeyeater, mostly I think, in the Capertee Valley. He is also comparing the movements of other larger honeyeater species. To do this he is using satellite tracking as a means of following his birds, starting with Noisy Friarbirds. As can be seen from Ross’ email to me below, he is looking at catching some friarbirds locally. If anyone can provide Ross with any details of reasonable numbers of friarbirds please let Ross know.

Please reply directly to Ross as I will be very hard to contact for the next couple of weeks or so.

Thanks,

Mark