canberrabirds

Update on Pine Island nests

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Update on Pine Island nests
From: Tun Pin Ong <>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:46:27 +0000
Hi,
The 3rd young left the nest too in late afternoon. Saw it half meter above the nest before 6pm. It eventually reached near the canopy with other sibling and another flew across to the casuarina.
The chicks grew tremendously fast. How long did it take from hatching to leaving the nest? 8 or 9 days?
Regards,
TunPin

Sent from my iPhone