canberrabirds

reposting request from Birdlife Australia Photogrraphy for clip of birds

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: reposting request from Birdlife Australia Photogrraphy for clip of birds filmed in the Great Western Woodlands
From: Con Boekel <>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 20:34:32 +0000

See below

The Great Western Woodlands Committee, a part of Birdlife WA, is producing a video highlighting the conservation issues in the woodlands. We would like to include a clip of one of the birds found in the area. Essentially, the area concerned runs east along the Eyre Highway from Southern Cross to the SA border, north to Kalgoorlie and the Transline SE to Esperance and south to the Scarp. (Yes, it's BIG :)

Naturally if there are sub species of the desired birds we'd want to illustrate those found in this area. I've attached a couple of bird lists, both a general one and one of birds we're most concerned about.

If any of your members are shooting video and are able to assist (with attribution of course) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Regards
Maris Lauva
GWW Project Volunteer Surveys Coordinator
040302 9051