canberrabirds

Fwd: [NSW & ACT Birders] Amazing pelagic last Sunday off Kiama onboard t

To: CanberraBirds <>
Subject: Fwd: [NSW & ACT Birders] Amazing pelagic last Sunday off Kiama onboard the...
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 00:13:00 +0000
Hi, FYI - David

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:28:18 -0700
From: Harry Nyström m("facebookmail.com","fdcie");"> <notification+zz=>
To: NSW & ACT Birders m("groups.facebook.com","1557319201151930");"> <>

  Harry Nyström posted 14 photos in NSW & ACT Birders .       Harry Nyström September 30 at 8:28am   Amazing pelagic last Sunday off Kiama onboard the M/V Kato! If my calculations are correct, we saw at least 28 species including 7 Petrels, 7 Albatross, 3 Shearwaters and even a few Arctic Terns (we have them nesting in Finland). A few images below. Will be interesting to see when the ABC Lateline program (which they shot onboard) airs; initial information says it should be on tomorrow (ABC News 24 at 21.30 or ABC at 22.30).       Like     Comment

    Facebook

Harry Nyström posted 14 photos in NSW & ACT Birders.

Harry Nyström
September 30 at 8:28am

Amazing pelagic last Sunday off Kiama onboard the M/V Kato! If my calculations are correct, we saw at least 28 species including 7 Petrels, 7 Albatross, 3 Shearwaters and even a few Arctic Terns (we have them nesting in Finland). A few images below. Will be interesting to see when the ABC Lateline program (which they shot onboard) airs; initial information says it should be on tomorrow (ABC News 24 at 21.30 or ABC at 22.30).

    Like
    Comment

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

This message was sent to m("dnmcdonald.id.au","david");" style="color:#3b5998;text-decoration:none;"> m("dnmcdonald.id.au","david");">. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303