canberrabirds

Found Tame Galah - What to do?

To: "" <>
Subject: Found Tame Galah - What to do?
From: Pam Cohen <>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 04:20:23 +0000
We have a tame galah visiting our house in Turner.  It was also here a few days ago when it showed some interest in the wild galahs and flew off with them a few days ago but it seemed very hungry today.  One of the wild galahs was also interested in it a few days ago but it has returned by itself.

I couldn't find a lost and found list or webpage for Galahs or other lost pets in Canberra like the RSPCA used to have.

It seems a bit lost and has tried to fly inside our house a couple of time and will sit on your arm.

It looks like a female.

My apologies for posting a slightly inappropriate question.

Any suggestions on what I should do about it if anything gratefully received?

thanks
pam