canberrabirds

www.BirdsofAustralia.video

To: David Rees <>
Subject: www.BirdsofAustralia.video
From: Rosemary Blemings <>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 06:08:43 +0000
What a wonderful way to have your birding and travelling benefiting so many people.
Thank you David.

Rosemary
On 19/09/2015, at 7:18 PM, David Rees wrote:

Folks

I have now brought together all my Australian list birds that I have filmed onto a new site that I have built.  It uses Vimeo as the video host.  The searching and finding of stuff is better on this new site.  Hope you like it and use it as a resource.

The address is simple to remember  -  www.birdsofaustralia.video  The site is built to work well with phones and tablets as well as PC's.

As of today I have  283 species on there. I have a slug of new footage that I am working through so that number will get closer to 300.

Among those added today include

My Vimeo site still runs as before https://vimeo.com/thegreeneye/videos

David